Thursday, November 1, 2012

You're all winners!

So because we are all here as unfortunate little souls with sad little teeth, I thought I would cheer you all up with some not so sad looking teeth! You're welcome. Perhaps I have too much time on my hands now that I am not working more than once a week. I swear all that I do at this point is make lists, read blogs, and try to find things to keep myself busy.  But this is good news for you! Why? Well since you are all my first (and only) six readers, I'm going to mail you a little handmade happy tooth! Super fun, right? Maybe? Well anyway, congratulations. You're all winners! You may claim your ever so awesome prize by emailing me at bryttkramer@gmail.com. Now I am just realizing that this may seem a little much like what a creeper would do. Sooo yeah... I promise I'm not! I mean, people do these giveaways, right? I'm sure I've seen these on blogs before. So email me if you want one, and I'll get it in the mail to you! I love getting packages, and who wouldn't want a little smiley tooth to take to the hospital for luck? Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! And if you're the praying type, please remember those on the East coast. Surgery seems pretty small right now, compared to all they're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment