Sunday, December 16, 2012

U G L Y

Mike and I decided to go to church today, since we haven't been since I had surgery.
I thought I'd be able to get in and out without having to talk to anyone.. that didn't happen.
 I felt like a total idiot, trying to hold conversations with people with a barely functioning mouth.

A year ago, if someone asked me what my life would look like today, I never would have thought like this. I don't know what I would have thought, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been me, trying shoving sacrament bread into my  fat mouth at church.

I'm taking it all in though, and embracing the ugly.
And what better way to do that, than with an ugly sweater photo shoot?

Are these not the worst pictures ever?
 We were having way too much fun. We decided to drive around and find the biggest, fanciest house we could, and pretend like we lived there, and take our pictures in front of it!
The guy was watching us, and it was way too hilarious. We decided to act like we were really in to it. We tried to keep straight faces while posing like dorks, in ugly sweaters, on some guys lawn.
And Yes. You can bet your buttons, these are going to be our Christmas cards this year.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment