Sunday, December 9, 2012

Deeeeelicious!

I'm feeling much like a raccoon these days. (not because of the pants) Sleeping in late and not sleeping at night. I don't know why this is, but it seems like a lot of people who have jaw surgery are going through this same sleep pattern..
Are you??
Mornings are the worst. I drool at night, and my face swells, and I wake up hours after I was supposed to take more medicine, so I'm in a bit of pain. All is well though :) This afternoon, (my morning) I am enjoying the delicious smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen. I obviously won't be eating it, but I'll be eating the eggs doused in fresh maple syrup from Grandpa's farm back east. Can you say yum?

I get my stitches taken out on Tuesday. I am both excited and dreading it at the same time. It's gonna be painful.

Thank you all for your sweet comments :) I love reading them, and knowing that I still have readers who care about what I have to say. Haha, sometimes I'm not sure I would even care about what I have to say... kind of like this post.

Oh! If you have a good BBQ place, much like the Dickies I get to live near, you must order their loaded mashed potatoes and their side of macaroni and put some BBQ sauce on it! It is such a good change from the normal "recovery food."
You're taste buds will thank you. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment