Wednesday, October 24, 2012

22 days

So my computer is still down, and it makes blogging and other internet activity not as enjoyable. Luckily my sweet mamma and pops gave me a little keyboard that plugs in to my ipad, so I can type. But everything is tiny and half of the pages don't load. Like this one. I'm really hoping to get my laptop up and working soon! I would really like to make this blog more of a...blog.

 I have tried not to talk to much about my surgery. But unfortunately by not doing so, my poor Mr. has had to hear about it day in and day out. When I first started down this road of brackets and wires, The surgery seemed like it was never going to happen. After a long time of thinking it was something that would never happen, I met with the surgeon and I was really excited. There was actually a light at the end of the tunnel! But as the days get closer and closer, I get more and more scared. I'm realizing that this is really happening. It isn't someing "in the future" or something that will happen "one day" It's happening right now! less than 3 weeks away, and I can't stop the butterflies from fluttering around in my stomach. So many things so be excitied, and completely scared about. As I am posting this, I'm listening to Pandora and Ingrid Michaelsons song, Keep Breathing, is playing. I guess that's what I'll do, "just keep breathing" There are much worse things, but unfortunately knowing that, doesn't make me any less nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed for a carefree 2 weeks, and a quick recovery. As soon as my computer is working, I'll update everything and keep ya'll posted. I would very much like to be in touch with all of my readers, and would be happy to answer any questions you have for me :) shoot me a comment below!
 Good luck if you are having surgery soon, and happy thoughts your way if you are recovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment