Friday, October 26, 2012

18 days

I got my papers in the post yesterday. Shiz is gettin' real up in here! Yeahidontknow.
I was going to post a picture, but quickly remembered that I can't do that from my iPad. Mr. has been working on my laptop though, so it should be back to working soon! I can't believe I only have 18 days left until my surgery. It's quite frightening. I am extrememly excited, but also very nervouse. I have a pre op on the 6th, and then the next time I go, I'll be going for the oporation! As I was holding the papers (letter of surgery date, and forms to start filling out) It all became too real. I got excited, like Christmas morning, and then it quickly changed in to complete panic. I feel like I need to be more prepared. Anyone taking suppliments or eating differently to prepare your body for a quick recovery? I'd love to hear your advice! I can't wait to get the laptop working again. It's rather hard keeping a blog on an iPad. Thanks for baring with me. If you're a new reader, leave a comment and I'll start follwing you! Sending happy thoughts your way!

Brytt

No comments:

Post a Comment